1. IFIF is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you elect to become a member, we need to know your full contact details and the nature of your business. This allows us to process and complete your application in a timely manner. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the membership process.
3. We use your personal information with regard to IFIF membership.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit valida- tion during membership fee payment process.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us by email. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area.