IFIF is a global organization and we welcome membership applications from national and regional feed associations, corporations active in the feed sector and feed related organizations.
IFIF works with its members on a range of issues centered on (i) developing global regulatory standards affecting our members’ business and the feed chain, (ii) facilitating dialogue along the agri-food chain and with international organizations and regulators and (iii) sustainability of the agri-food chain.
By joining IFIF you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with key organizations from the feed industry and work directly at global level with international stakeholders, regulators and international organizations to shape the strategy for global feed issues, including standard setting. IFIF is an official Codex recognized NGO, and we have official collaboration agreements with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE).
- Actively participate and input into IFIF projects with its member, as well as with other stakeholders on the agri-food chain. For example, IFIF participates in key FAO sustainability initiatives including the FAO Global Agenda Sustainable Livestock and the Multi-stakeholder Partnership Programme for Capacity Development for Feed Safety.
- Support science-based solutions and information sharing for the feed industry and network at global forums, such as the Global Feed & Food Congress (GFFC) and the International Feed Regulators Meeting (IFRM).
- Contribute to the promotion of a balanced regulatory framework to support a fair global playing field, facilitate market access and support the competitiveness of the feed and livestock industries.
- Help expand the global network of national and regional feed associations and promote the adoption of international standards and global equivalency.
- Support and encourage the sustainable development of animal production.
If you are interested in finding out more about IFIF and the benefits of joining our organization please contact email@example.com.